Sunday, October 19, 2014

Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow Review


A little less than a month ago I went to Sephora to buy the so famous Aqua Brow.I had heard about it on Youtube from so many people who raved about it.I rarely splurge on makeup products and in these past few months,I have bought maybe 2-3 more expensive products.However,when you hear all the hype about a certain product,you get soo tempted to try it.

Personally,I have a slightly big issue with my eyebrows.They have a really weird shape and that is due to over plucking in the past couple of years.They are definitely better looking now but I still have to fill them in and shape them properly.I used to use eyebrow pencil but the last few months I switched to using eyeshadow.I found that eyeshadow worked a lot better and it looked a lot more natural than the pencil.However,it wasn't as long lasting as I wanted it to be.Most days I keep my makeup on for many hours so I wanted something that I knew was going to last for a good amount of time.And this product did just that!

The Aqua Brow retails for 21.50 euros (if I remember correctly) here in Greece.When I went to Sephora they had some kind of sale going on and instead of the full price,I paid 18 euros(a little better).It is a more expensive product,especially if you don't really have a lot of money to give for makeup,but it is worth it.Plus,you don't need much of it for both eyebrows,so even though it is a small tube of product (7 ml),it is going to last you for a few months.

According to Make Up For Ever,Aqua Brow is a waterproof eyebrow corrector that fills,defines and lengthens brows.I do think it fills and defines the eyebrows really well and because it is waterproof,it is very,very stable.It is a gel formula and it is easy to apply but you do need to work fast because it dries quickly.It looks really nice and natural and it keeps the brow hair in place.

There's a variety of shades to choose from going from #10 Light Blonde to #40 Brown Black.I have #15 Blonde which doesn't match me very well,it is a lot lighter that I would want to be,but I can make it work with some black eyeshadow.

Overall,I think it is an amazing product and I have been absolutely loving it.Would I recommend it?Yes!Do you absolutely need it?Definitely not,but if you're looking for a good eyebrow product,I think you should definitely give it a try.Just make sure you pick the right shade for you!
Hope this post was helpful to you,thank you for reading!

xoxo,Maria


9 comments:

  1. Ooh I've never seen this before, I've only ever seen power/gel/pencil brow colour. Do you prefer this to a pencil?

    Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,I definitely prefer this a lot more than eyebrow pencil!It works a lot better!:)
      xoxo Maria

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to try this for ages, thank you for the great review :) so glad I found your blog! Φιλιά x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem,thank you for stopping by!I love your blog<3
      xoxo Maria

      Delete
  3. geia! molis vrika to blog sou k xairomai poly gi auto!!! m aresoun poly ta product reviews! tha se diavazw opwsdipote! :) teleio k to post me tin kathimerini routina makigiaz k auto me ta lipsticks! eimai to kainourgio melos sto blog sou! tha xarw poly na se dw melos k sto diko mou! filia!:)

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω πολυ!Χαιρομαι που σου αρεσαν τα ποστ!:)
      Εννοειται οτι θα περασω και απο το δικο σου blog!
      Φιλακιαα,Μαρια

      Delete
  4. Πολύ καλό το review σου! Η αλήθεια είναι ότι ψάχνω ένα προϊόν να γεμίζω τα φρύδια μου, αλλά δεν ξέρω προς τα που να ψάξω (Εταιρία δηλαδή, αν θα είναι μολύβι ή κάτι άλλο, κλπ..) Δεν έχω ασχοληθεί ποτέ με τα φρύδια μου (εκτός από το να τα βγάζω) και θα το εκτιμούσα αν έχεις να μου προτείνεις κάτι :) Γενικά η Make Up For Εver έχει καλά προϊόντα αλλά ακριβά ρε γαμώτο..:/ Φιλιά! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ενα προιον που θεωρω αρκετα καλο και ειναι και πολυ οικονομικο ειναι το μολυβι brow designer της Essence.Ομως για πιο φυσικο αποτελεσμα,εγω προτεινω σκια.Μπορει να εχεις ηδη καποιο χρωμα που να σου ταιριαζει στη συλλογη σου,απλα βεβαιωσου οτι ειναι ματ και χρησιμοποιησε ενα primer για μεγαλυτερη διαρκεια.Εγω χρησιμοποιουσα πολυ την σκια handwritten της MAC (ενα καλο dupe γι αυτην ειν η σοκολατι ματ σκια στην τετραπλη σκια To Die For της Essence) και λιγο μαυρο απο πανω για να το σκουρυνω λιγο.Αν θελεις πιο απαλο αποτελεσμα ξερω οτι η σκια Omega,επισης απο MAC,ειναι πολυ διασημη και αν την παρεις σε περιοδο εκπτωσεων της MAC δεν βγαινει και πολυ ακριβη!Ελπιζω να βοηθησα καπως,φιλακια πολλα!:)

      Delete
  5. Αχχ ποσο θελω να το δοκιμασωωω! Μακαρι να το βρω σε προσφορα!! Μου αρεσει πολυ το μπλογκ σου Μαρια, συνεχισε ετσι! <3

    ReplyDelete