Friday, October 17, 2014

Fresh Start

 Hellooo!Well this sure feels refreshing,starting a new blog.Some of you might know me from my previous blog Makeupkiss14 or from my Youtube channel.Some of you might not know me at all so,welcome.This is my new blog called The Girl Of The Rings.This blog is not about rings,let me tell you that.The name is inspired by my favorite trilogy The Lord Of The Rings,which has a very special place in my heart.This blog will be about a little bit of everything.Makeup,fashion,hair,movies,music or whatever else I'm in the mood to talk about!
New posts will be coming soon,stay tuned!
xoxo
Maria

6 comments:

  1. Πρώτο μέλος βλέπω χιχι! Καλή αρχή Μαράκι! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Χαχα ναιι!Σ ευχαριστω πολυ Κοραλλια μου<33
      Φιλακιαα:)

      Delete
  2. Βλέπω έχουμε ένα καινούργιο blog ανάμεσά μας..!Καλή σου αρχή Μαρία, πολύ ωραίο το blog σου, μπράβο!! Τώρα έχεις δύο μέλη :D Φιλιά και πάλι καλή αρχή, Ηλιάνα :) (thegirlybible.blogspot.gr)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σ ευχαριστωωω πολυυ Ηλιανα,το εκτιμω πραγματικα!Φιλακια πολλα<3

      Delete
  3. Welcome back to blogging! I'm also starting to make a concious effort to blog more, I missed it so much but my life seemed to be being taken over by Uni and work. However now i'm living in Madrid for the year I couldn't think of a better time to start again!
    I hope all goes well and I look forward to reading your posts :)
    Sam xx
    Knockoutcouture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you veru much!I really missed blogging as well but sometimes you just don't have the time.I'm really excited to be starting again!:)
      Thanks for the support,xoxo Maria<3

      Delete