Saturday, October 18, 2014

Essence Long Lasting Lipsticks





Hey everyone,hope you're doing well!I was sitting at home thinking of what my first official post should be and the first thing that jumped to my mind was...makeup!I'm a huge makeup lover so it was only natural for me to put up a makeup related post today.
Lipstick is one of the few things that I have plenty of in my makeup collection.These lipsticks specifically are my favorite drugstore ones!They are by Essence which is my favorite drugstore brand and they are absolutely incredible.They retail for a little over 3 euros here in Greece and they work really well!They are very creamy and have a soft shine to them but nothing too extreme.They're not the most long lasting lipsticks on the market,that's for sure,but they do last for a nice amount of time.Also they are quite pigmented and the colors are super pretty!I have bought 4 so far and I'm in love with every single one of them.

On The Catwalk (04): A darker red shade that is perfect for those of you that love red lips.I think it matches all skin tones really well and can be worn in the night time as well as the day time,especially now in the fall.

Barely There (06): My current obsession!A brownish nude that is perfect if you're looking for a more fall appropriate nude lipstick.The 90s darker lip look has been really in trend the past few months and this lipstick,combined with a dark nude lip liner,can be the perfect everyday go-to lip color.

Natural Beauty (07): The perfect neutral lipstick for all seasons.This is a beautiful rosy pink color that I think everyone should have in their makeup bags.

Wear Berries (09): And last,but definitely not least,the brightest color of them all.A gorgeous pink lipstick with purple tones that is just perfect for spring and summer.Of course it can be worn all year round but personally,I wear it mostly during those two seasons.

And that's it!Those are the long lasting lipsticks that I own from Essence.There are a bunch of really pretty shades to choose from and I think they're definitely worth checking out!
Thank you very much for reading this post,I hope you enjoyed it!
xoxo,Maria

6 comments:

  1. Πολύ ωραίο το post σου! Και εγώ έχω κατευχαριστηθεί τα κραγιόν της Essence και από αυτά που έδειξες έχω το Natural Beauty (το οποίο το φοράω κάθε μέρα!!) και το Wear Berries, αλλά τώρα θέλω και τα άλλα δύο που έδειξες (μας βάζεις σε μπελάδες χαχα). Φιλιά!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστωω!Ειναι υπεροχα τα κραγιον τους και εγω τα εχω κατευχαριστηθει!Χαχα ευτυχως δεν ειναι πολυ ακριβα οποτε δεν ειναι μεγαλοι οι μπελαδες!:P
      Φιλακιαα,Μαρια<3

      Delete
  2. Hi beautiful,
    I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to, I’ll come back for sure.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and other social media?
    Let me know and let’s keep in touch love <3
    http://xoxocitygirl.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really a lover of Essence products (believe me I've tried a lot of their products), however I have to admit that their powder and lipsticks I have no complaints about. I have the shade 06 & 07 too and I love them. I've never seen anyone do a review on them before (which is quite sad because they are actually quite good lip products), so when I saw you had done one I was really happy! Nice post :)

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these lipsticks are some of the best lipsticks on the market,especially for their low price!I'm really glad you enjoyed the post!:)
      xoxo Maria

      Delete
  4. I so want to try out a couple of these! Thanks for the info, great post :)

    ReplyDelete